How can I test hd voice
tomseys
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi. Is there a publicly available phone number I can call to test if my phone is working correctly with verizon HD voice? VM is not indicating HD. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I test hd voice
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for clarifying tomseys. I wish I could help you more but if you with another carrier then you do need to contact them for support. I hope I explained this okay.

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to test all your available features. There is no number to call to do a quick test for HD voice. When contacting someone with HD Voice available, you will see the HD appear in the call screen. What kind of phone do you have? Find out more about HD Voice by following this link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/hd-voice/.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tomseys
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi. I have a Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro which uses Verizon as service provider through Tracfone. The phone has a VoLTE Calls switch in the settings on it that I can turn on. I've read in the Verizon FAQs that this also turns on HD Voice on some older phones. With the VoLTE switch on, I can make calls and use internet simultaneously. But so far, with VoLTE Calls switch on, I have not seen an HD Symbol during calls. I'm not sure if I'm calling someone with HD voice or if I really even have it since Verizon and Tracfone are different providers even though it uses Verizon service. Anyway, just thought there might be some quick way to test it to see if it is working that doesn't require that I call someone who has HD voice. Thanks anyway.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for clarifying tomseys. I wish I could help you more but if you with another carrier then you do need to contact them for support. I hope I explained this okay.

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

tomseys
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok thank you.

0 Likes