How can I receive a survey to leave positive review?
Callen421

I just wanted to leave feedback about a representative who helped me today. I'm hoping I receive a survey but I'm sure they are random. Is there a way I can request to receive a survey? I don't have social media (Facebook/Twitter) so I was hoping to directly leave some information.

I switched to Verizon from AT&T back in July 2017; it wasn't until now (5 months later) that I logged into my AT&T account and saw that I owed $450. Yikes. I called Verizon customer service so I could see what happened because I was under the impression that the AT&T bill would have been paid in full. A representative named Andrew was able to guide me through and explain the process, he even went over that day's purchase line by line with me. Even though I ended up owing that full amount to AT&T, I was actually pleased with how pleasant Andrew was and how thorough. I'm glad we switched to Verizon, it's nice to have nice people to help me through things like this. He tried every avenue to try and figure out a way to help me and I greatly appreciated his help. Thank you Andrew!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes