How can I provide feedback on my recent customer experiences?
ANNXAN45
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a customer of Verizon for over 20 years (residential line) and have 4 different phones connected for wireless service with Verizon and I am now a few clicks away of just switching to another provider because of their customer experience process.  Most of the representatives themselves are very helpful and friendly but requiring TWO HOURS to actually speak to the appropriate person (or ANY person) is just unacceptable -- and that is only b/c I actually got a live person by some miracle (in the wrong division) who was kind enough to stay with me until I got another live person.  And this is not a one-time experience. It's the new norm EVERY time I have a question and it's incredibly frustrating. It is no longer worth it.  I am a professional in an industry where customer experience is the number one priority and this level of engagement would not be acceptable for our customers- not even close!  I would like to share specific feedback with the group responsible for tracking customer experience matters asap.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I provide feedback on my recent customer experiences?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The correspondence address is listed under the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ANNXAN45
Enthusiast - Level 1

For a company whose business is all about the internet, phone, web etc, the only way to provide feedback is by writing a physical letter??  Why am I not surprised.  By making it difficult for customers to actually provide feedback, nobody really has to address the serious customer service problem. 

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204, post on the community forum like you did here, post on one of the social media channels or write a physical letter. There isn't an email address. Besides you can send the physical letter as certified mail. You don't get a similar option any other way.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PAMKRA34
Enthusiast - Level 2

The "Contact Us" page doesn't provide an option for feedback -- only options for asking questions about services.

0 Likes