Re: How can I get support? Live Chat not working - No Email address for support
Gatorgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate the assistance attempted here but I'm not finding any contact info on the Global Roaming | Verizon Wireless page.  Besides, my issue is not global roaming.  My account was terminated and I was wrongfully charged a termination fee.

0 Likes
Gatorgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed that a rep sees this and reaches out.  It shouldn't be so difficult to get Verizon to resolve their mistakes.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Assuming I understand the timestamps correctly:

grandmasoup asked13 hours ago

Verizon Wireless Customer Support (to grandmasoup) 11 hours ago

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I gave that page because you mentioned being in Honduras. It has the contact information for calling from overseas.

Copy and pasted from the Global roaming site.

"Call the International Support Team to get assistance while traveling:

Inside the United States: Call (800) 711-8300.

Outside the United States: Enter the exit code for the country you're in, and then enter (908) 559-4899.

If your device is lost, stolen or broken or you experience a device issue while you re traveling outside the US, please use the below instructions to reach the International  Support Team from a landline phone.

Dial your country's toll-free number.

Enter your 10-digit mobile number when prompted by the International Travel Hotline.

If a toll-free number is not available for the country you re in, please dial (908) 559-4899 (toll charges will apply)."

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That isn't guaranteed on this primarily peer to peer customer forum, MiiHere. Customers shouldn't expect it either.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How can I get support?  Live Chat not working - No Email address for support
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I did not offer a guarantee. It was merely an observation on my part, reps replies have been faster than usual the last couple of days on some threads.

0 Likes
Re: How can I get support?  Live Chat not working - No Email address for support
steve101
Contributor - Level 1

there is a team that can reactivate the line there is a 25.00 reactivation fee if has been less then 30 days sense the line was cancelled service members do get extended line suppression in case of active duty, you do need proof of deployment, Customer Service can fill you in on the extra details.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to the rescue Gatorgrad! I want to make sure everything is correct on your account. I have sent you a private message so I can further assist.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Gatorgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Amber, thank you for the offer.  Finally, earlier today I was able to access the Live Chat and work directly with Verizon Support.  They said everything should be corrected in 3-5 business days.

I'm really appreciative of everyone that responded to assist.