How can I find out whether I will be charged for texting somebody who lives in Canada and I live in the US?
lorainne

How can I find out whether I will be charged for texting somebody who lives in Canada and I live in the US?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I find out whether I will be charged for texting somebody who lives in Canada and I live in the US?
Weth
Legend

If you are on a More Everything plan, International texting is included at no additional charge.

If you are on any other plan, there will be a charge.

From Verizon FAQ

If you have The MORE Everything Plan, unlimited international text and multimedia messaging is included for no additional cost.

For all other plans, you can find pricing, dialing and coverage information for a specific country on our International Messagingpage.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I find out whether I will be charged for texting somebody who lives in Canada and I live in the US?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well this is a peer to peer forum so we cant see your account. But last checked its not free. So I would call cust svc, or go into your account only, but cust service is best. Dial *611 from your cell phone.

You could always wait for your bill but by then its too late.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lorainne No worries, We can help answer your questions about texting charges to Canada. First, we need to know what price plan you have. Please share the details. Also, you can always find information about International service here  http://vz.to/17KseUf

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

If you are on a More Everything plan, International texting is included at no additional charge.

If you are on any other plan, there will be a charge.

From Verizon FAQ

If you have The MORE Everything Plan, unlimited international text and multimedia messaging is included for no additional cost.

For all other plans, you can find pricing, dialing and coverage information for a specific country on our International Messagingpage.

0 Likes