How can I disable voice mail on my iphone7?
SHAKEL88
Enthusiast - Level 3

I want to block all voice mail - how can that be accomplished?

Verizon says it's an Apple issue - Apple Tech says it's a carrier (verizon) issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I disable voice mail on my iphone7?
jacobv_vzw
Verizon Employee

SHAKEL88, I apologize for the trouble you are having with the voice mail block. In order to block your voice mail we need to add a voice mail block on our end. Let me help you add the voice mail block on your line today. To begin, please provide your mobile number and your billing account password. It may be a maximum of five alphanumeric digits/letters, five digits, five letters, or a combination of both up to five digits. It would be the password you provide customer service when you call in.

-JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How can I disable voice mail on my iphone7?
jacobv_vzw
Verizon Employee

SHAKEL88 - I apologize for asking you to provide your account information in public. Please do not share that information in public. I will send you a private message. Again I apologize.

-JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes