How can I cancel an online order?
geoffgill
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently placed an online order for an Iphone 6 plus and new service. The phone has not yet shipped and I would like to cancel the whole order. The customer service rep over the phone told me I had to let it ship and then refuse the delivery... That just doesn't sound right to me and I do not want to be billed for this, as I'm assuming I will be charged as soon as it ships. Does anyone know how to cancel an online order or can help me cancel it? Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I cancel an online order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

geoffgill, I know the importance of understanding your phone order options. Cancellation options do vary. Since you placed your order online, you'll want to contact our Internet Order team directly at (866) 338-7390 . This team will be the most helpful in your order cancellation options.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on  Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: How can I cancel an online order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

geoffgill, I know the importance of understanding your phone order options. Cancellation options do vary. Since you placed your order online, you'll want to contact our Internet Order team directly at (866) 338-7390 . This team will be the most helpful in your order cancellation options.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on  Twitter@VZWSupport