How bad can it get Verizon?
disgruntledvet

I went in to try and change my account by adding some account managers. After going through the web site, talking to Customer Service, then being routed to Technical Support no one could figure out how to do it.  It seems Verizon believes that everyone has to do business there way or no way.  In my case I followed their process and waited for the text message to confirm my security authorization, and it never came. Tried it several times, and it never came. No one in Customer Service or Technical Support could solve the problem so I have to go to the local office on Thursday, and hope they know how to make the change. Last time I went to the office to get a new phone after mine went belly up it took hours, before I finally realized they were accessing the WRONG ACCOUNT.  Once I told them the right account and corrected their mistake it was fixed fairly quickly.

In the past I've had problems with voice mail.  People would leave messages and then wonder why I didn't respond.  I told them I never got the message.  I was routinely getting message days and weeks after they were left for me. The service got so bad I changed my voice mail message to say that if they wanted to leave me a message they could but I might not get it for days or weeks, or they can just call me later when I am available.  No one at Verizon could figure it out, and implied it wasn't happening, but it was.

You pay Verizon a premium price, have to be subjected to their "new 2 year contracts every time you turn around" and all I see is that their service has gone to hell in a hand basket.  It didn't use to be that way. They were the best in coverage and service, but not any more.  Why I stay with them I don't know, but I think I will be leaving soon as competition has leveled the playing field.  I can get more or better for less.  Verizon has gotten arrogant and inwardly focused, and the customers mean nothing any more.

I get more dropped calls than ever too.  Verizon, wake up or lose it all.  That's how many leading companies end up going out of business. They don't listen to their customers and don't care about their customers, because they think SIZE does make a difference.  It really doesn't and many BIG firms have learned that lesson.  ATT U verse here I come.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How bad can it get Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi disgruntledvet,

I apologize that you are having these issues and I'd like to help turn things around. I can understand the frustration of not receiving voicemail. Which device are you using? What's your zip code? Please share some additional information. As far as changing account managers, here's a link for information on the process http://tiny.cc/ag1p8w.

Edwin_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes