How Do I Report A Billing Error To VerizonWireless Via Email?
ReallyMadCustomer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Their online chart service is never available.  No matter what time of day all agents are busy.

They removed the email option from their contacts page.  What is the email address to report a billing error? 

It appears that the only way to have a record of reporting a billing error is snail mail.  Is that correct?  VerizonWireless wants users to use snail mail to communicate with them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How Do I Report A Billing Error To VerizonWireless Via Email?
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

You can always call them or go in-store. *611 or 800 922 0204

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning ReallyMadCustomer.

I'm really sorry you haven't been able to get in contact with us. I can certainly help you here. As spitxfire mentioned, you're able to call *611 from your wireless phone or call into Customer Service at 800-922-0204. However, if you sign into My Verizon, there is a Contact Us link on top in which you can send an e-mail.

What billing issue did you have? You can Follow me and send me a Direct Message with the issue if you'd like. Once I receive it, I will be happy to follow up with you, and change your experience around. I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Vanessa, the contact us option on the top of the MyVerizon page is the same as here,,, email is NOT an option

0 Likes