How Can I Chat With A Verizon Agent?
curtisd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have nothing showing to chat with a agent can someone please tell me how this can be fixed

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can i chat with a live agent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s save you the trouble and allow us to assist here curtisd. What is the reason for wanting to chat with one of our representative, I would love to help? Check out all the way to contact us http://vz.to/1DXD2ee . After logging into your account you will see an options under chat saying “Ask now” what do you see under this link?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s save you the trouble and allow us to assist here curtisd. What is the reason for wanting to chat with one of our representative, I would love to help? Check out all the way to contact us http://vz.to/1DXD2ee . After logging into your account you will see an options under chat saying “Ask now” what do you see under this link?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GEOBYN86
Enthusiast - Level 1

This helped nothing!

NJMAN609

Can someone please help me. My name is Vincent [removed]  I am currently in the Bahamas and I need my international calling and text turned on. I need to call 800 numbers

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes