Horrible reception at home
schultzp1978

I live in Fort Collins, CO and the reception in my area is horrible. I can barely use my phone and have been unable to work from home as I drop calls all the time. I have resorted to walking around the neighborhood to find a square foot with some service. Are there signal boosters that work? I don't have wifi calling so that isn't a solution and i'd rather switch providers than be forced to buy a phone with that capability. Anyone have the same issue?

0 Likes
Re: Horrible reception at home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be glad to help review the service issues you've been experiencing, schultzp1978. We would never want to lose your preference, and we want to find a lasting solution. Please tell us, what signal does your device pick up in this area? Does service improve when you leave your location? Do you know if other Verizon Wireless users are experiencing similar service troubles in this area?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
schultzp1978

The reception is better in certain areas of Fort Collins. Our neighborhood is Observatory Village and the reception is terrible. All our neighbors say the same. Only way Verizon works.is with WiFi calling which my phone doesn't have, or rather, Verizon doesn't allow it to have because I brought the phone with me rather than buying from Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the information, schultzp1978. If it is mostly in your household that you experience an issue, can we please have the closest intersection to the trouble area? How far away do you need to travel before you are able to pick up signal? Do you have a 4G or 3G indicator next to your signal? How long ago did the problem start? VianeyP_VZW

0 Likes