Horrible customer service
sparkee187

I have been a customer with Verizon for over 10 years.  Recently I moved across country and attempted to change my plan online and via customer service and all their systems were down so i was unable to do so, resulting in overage charges for minutes.  I called customer service and they apologized and said the charges would be credited back and changed my plan and said it would be prorated to the last billing cycle.  Then the collections calls began.  After speaking with countless reps throughout several long conversations i kept being assured a credit was going to be applied and they were researching what the previous associate(s) did.  Now I get a bill showing my plan wasn't prorated, nothing was credited back and they are calling me 5x a day with no solution to their error and saying my account is going to be suspended.  Each person gives me contradictory information and transfers me to someone else who is less helpful.  Verizon by far has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced.  All of this on top of the fact i had charges of $30 a month for 6 months about a year ago (which was an error on verizon's part) which they refused to credit back and I had to pay after being hung up on by both associates and a manager at the company.  How do you get a decent and reliable person to review your account and correct an issue?  I'm don't have hours each day to be transferred around senselessly while each person tries to avoid correcting the issue and resolving my account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes