Horrible coverage used to be the best
shel8873

We use to have great phone and internet service, for the last several months we have no service, we will lose calls and I seem to never get LTE anymore.  I don't pay $400 a month to have phones not working.  This happens will ALL the phones on my account from Iphone XR Iphone 7 plus Samsung Galaxy S9 plus.  I have called in and I always get we no reports of any problems in that ares, well guess what it's not one area it's all over.  You say you have the best coverage well it's time to take that premium we all pay and put it to work.  FIX WHAT'S BROKEN, don't tell me there is no problems.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible coverage used to be the best
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shel8873,

We pride ourselves on our network, and can relate to your need to see value and have service by your side. Please elaborate on the concerns you are having. Are you dropping specific calls or all calls? What city and intersection are the concerns happening at?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
shel8873

Ok so here is the answer that I was given, it's the unlimted plan that I am on, it's the most popular so they are always doing maintenance.  But we can look at switching plans, why so I can more for that same garbage.  WORST reason ever, you cannot tell me that you have not had to preform maintenance on other plans.  There are NO specific spots or intersections it's ALL OVER and ALL my lines

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@shel8873 wrote:

Ok so here is the answer that I was given, it's the unlimted plan that I am on, it's the most popular so they are always doing maintenance.  But we can look at switching plans, why so I can more for that same garbage.  WORST reason ever, you cannot tell me that you have not had to preform maintenance on other plans.  There are NO specific spots or intersections it's ALL OVER and ALL my lines

Which unlimited plan do you have? Your choice of unlimited plan should not affect your calls, only data. If you are complaining about your data speed, I assume you are on the GoUnlimited plan which can be de-prioritized at any time there is congestion on the tower you are currenly using.

0 Likes
shel8873

Nope not worried about my data, the customer service guy literally said that with my unlimted plan being so popular they are always doing maintenance which can cause issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shel8873, we never want you to feel like you're not being supported. I want to help look into the trouble you're having. As rchshnoor shared, your calling wouldn't be affected by your data plan choice. I apologize that explanation was shared, and we should work to find out what's going on. Can you share with me your zip code, and if possible the nearest intersection to where you've been having this trouble? Is the trouble with calling happening more often indoors or outdoors

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes