Horrible WIreless/LTE Service
aclahane

I've had horrible LTE service at my office for about a year now.  Definition of horrible: 0.40 Mbps Download and 0.60 Mbps Upload speeds. My initial complaint with Verizon Wireless ended with a rep telling me that the issue is the result of being close to water and not an issue with their tower(s) not covering the area.  The problem I have with this response from Verizon is that over 125 million people live/work on or near the coast and even more live near some body of water.  I live near water and don't have an issue with service at my house.  I have also been on the open Ocean and have had better service than at my office.  Any solutions that don't involve connecting to work Wifi?

0 Likes
Re: Horrible WIreless/LTE Service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The business could install cell boosters or network extenders within the business building to improve the quality of the LTE network indoors. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible WIreless/LTE Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you're getting the best possible signal where you need it most, aclahane. I'm glad to see you were able to complete some troubleshooting with us already. We'd like to take another look into this with you. Please tell us more about what's going on. Are you experiencing issues only at your work location? Please provide the city and cross streets where the issue occurs? Do you experience issues with calls or text? Does anyone else in the building experience the same issues?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes