Horrible Customer ServiceAsurion
Campbellmnc

I had to replace my Samsung Galaxy S3 because it was dropped and the screen shattered.  So I filed the claim with Asurion and was sent the replacement phone.  About 2 weeks after receiving (1st of June) my text messages started not going through. They would just sit there. I set up the messages so that I got the delivery receipt.  After speaking with Customer Service at Verizon they told me that something could have happened with the SIM card while I was transferring it from old phone to replacement.  So I ordered a new SIM card. Receive it and the problem was still happening.  Went to my local Verizon store and was told that it didn't look like the SIM card had been completely activated yet.  Even though I had been using for a day, email, facebook, calls etc.  The salesperson took the phone in the back for about 5 minutes and said it was fixed.  She said that she sent a text message from it to her phone and it went through.  So after about 2 days same issue, called customer service again and they suggested a factory reset. I did the factory reset and for some reason all of my pictures 800+ that was saved to the SIM card was deleted.  The phone still was having this issue. Went back to the Verizon store and they checked it and said there was nothing wrong with it.  I called back to customer service and they had me do all kinds of different tests and they finally said that there was nothing showing up, saying the phone was fine.  However, they did instruct me to do a full factory reset. That didn't help.  EVERYTIME that I called or visited the store I told them that it was a Ausiron replacement phone.  I went on customer service chat today and spoke with a rep by the name of Andy.  Within 3 minutes of me telling him about my issues he said that I should have called Ausrion and that they were responsible for covering any issues.  So after 3 months of getting the run around my phone is still messed up.  So how come NONE of the other Verizon employees told me to call Asurion.  I am very disappointed in the customer service and seriously thinking of switching to another provider. It should have taken 3 months, several visits to the stores, and numerous calls to Verizon for them  tell me that the issue was not Verizon's. 

On a side note after calling Asurion and being on the phone with them for 13 minutes my replacement phone will be here on Monday.  Verizon should take a lesson on customer service from Asurion.

Very Unsatisfied Customer,

Nancy

Labels (1)
0 Likes