Horrible Customer Service
gdiaz2013

I have been having the run around with Verizon rep's for about 2 week so ent in the store to try to do a special update for my iphone 4 since it is 3g they were give a update called S2 the rep over the phone said i would be able to do the update at the store when i went to the store they did not have a clue what i was talking about until the manager did a bit research and finally figured out what to do they tried to do the transaction was not able to do it they then told us we had to go to a different store because they were not able to we went to another one waited for about 1 hr to get attended basically for nothing because they were not able to do it either when we went there at the end they said my line was not available for that special upgrade anymore?? so i called Verizon the lady said she did not see it either after being put on hold for several times and 1 hr later she was finally able to see what we were talking about we went on ahead and ordered the phone payed OVERNIGHT shipping said we should get it the next day i sit at home waiting for it to get here call to see where its at it says its been delivered and activated? so i speak to a rep she says it was delivered yesterday i let her know i barely placed the order yesterday so there is no way possible she puts me on hold comes back im sorry your order says it wont be shipped till Tuesday i don't understand y i payed for OVERNIGHT shipping lady told me i would be getting it the next day and now your telling me i wont get it till Tuesday? Rep apologized said she would express ship it i would get it by midnight or early Sunday morning. Sunday morning comes still nothing call again the rep tells me there is no way possible im getting it on a Sunday so i basically got lied several times she says i can pick up the phone at a store so i go to the store wait for another hr to get helped when we get to the rep he does not know what we are talking about so i call Verizon infron of him they speak to Verizon they say i have to cancel my order in order for them to TRY to to the transaction i have to wait 24Hr for it to cancel and they can't to anything about it so yet again i leave the store without a phone call customer service again still nothing they say they understand but they do not apologize but they do not mean it or we wouldn't be going through all these lies and run around several apologies and several calls they tell us that we will be able to pick up a phone at a nearby store once the cancellation goes through next day i check received email phone has been shipped out? i thought they said they canceled the order and i would be able to get a phone at the store VERIZON is nothing but a HORRIBLE company that LIES to customers and gives them the run around if nothing gets resolved i WILL leave VERIZON and switch to T_MOBILE even if signal is not so good they sure will help their customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service
pherson
Champion - Level 1

So...resolved how? Youre not getting the phone today. At most you will get the shipping costs waived. What good is switching to bad service but them having better customer service? You will have a partial paperweight but hey at least theyll ask how the weather is for you!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Overnight shipping is counted as business days. Verizon Wireless doesn't have Saturday delivery unless you specifically pay for. What time did you order the phone on Friday? There is also a cutoff time for them to process the order that day. If it was late enough, they will and are processing it today (Monday). Although given that today is a Holiday for some people, it could have been processed Friday and the business day determination puts the delivery into Tuesday.

In short, there is a lot of information missing from your post for us community members and fellow customers to make educated guesses on what happened to your order.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gdiaz2013

Well then y would the rep lie to us and tell us we would be getting it the following day and still when i called again the second rep lied to me again and tell us i would get it midnight or Sunday. It does not matter what time i ordered because i still got lied to she should have notified me that we will get it on Tuesday instead of lying and saying we would get it the next day. what  else do you need me to answer so you won't have to make educated guesses to my order?

0 Likes
gdiaz2013

still nothing resolved unfortunately they are still giving me the  runaround! if i get shipping fees waived it does not matter all i want is to be able to get the phone and not be lied to my patience is gone i have been trying to have patience but when the reps are not honest and you have to keep going in to the store and calling it gets very inconvenient and upsetting with still nothing solved. yes service will not be as good as verizon but i never know they may have gotten better and will be more understanding that verizon is being.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I am assuming you ordered this last week on Friday? or was it Thursday? If you ordered by a certain time CST you will or should have received it on Friday if you paid for overnight delivery. However if you ordered on Friday you again could have paid for Saturday delivery and problem would have been solved. I have never seen Fedex deliver on Sunday. They do deliver on certain holidays but I don't think Veterans Day is one. So if you ordered on Friday it should be delivered on Tuesday. Even if you ordered on Thursday the odds are it would still have been Tuesday if as Ann154 said you missed the cut off time.

But this should have been told to you when you ordered. You also compounded your troubles via first cancelling the order, then attempting to purchase at two stores. If you received a tracking number from Verizon you could see when it is scheduled to be delivered.

Good Luck

Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

They lie to you because either they do NOT want you to be mad, or they just don't know.  The reps are rated based on their call volume and not how accurate the information is. They also know that if they lie to you on this call there is slim to no chance that they will ever talk to you again and they will not get into any trouble for lying to you as that is what Verizon is built on.

0 Likes
gdiaz2013

yes we canceled the order because one of the reps told us to do so if i would have known it would of been another delay for the phone to be in my hands it wouldn't of done it but we trust these people and for what to be lied to and get screwed so all they can say is im sorry sorry does not fix the phone not being in my hands.the confirmation number that was given did not work when i tried to see it online that's y i had to speak to a  rep so i don't know y i got lied to and y still dont have the phone

0 Likes