Horrible Cust Svc for Long Time Customer
itznotuitzsteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used the chat feature to speak with a rep regarding an early upgrade and was told that they would be able to upgrade my phone on the spot and provide me with 2 year pricing rather than $200 off of full retail, and that I would need to call for my wife's phone. I called today for my wife's line to see what the price would be for her upgrade and the rep then tells me that there were no notes placed in the system for her phone nor were there notes or any order placed for the phone that was supposed to be sent to me. I saved a copy of the chat, and the manager i spoke with today read that same chat. I understand that companies have policies and procedures but as a consumer it's not my job to care. As a consumer if i was told something, then that should be honored. Even if you have an employee that did not follow procedure because either they blatantly did not want to or they simply didn't know, that is not the consumer's (my) concern.

The reason I contacted Verizon is because there are other service providers with better offers, and since i've been with you for about 10 years i'd rather stay. Also i wanted to get a new phone for myself as well as my wife who i planned to surprise with on Mother's Day. After this experience I plan to switch providers. Even though i hope this does not happen to anyone else, I unfortunately know that it will. Here's a copy of the convo I had with your "employee" with my shipping address omitted:

>> Chat transcript removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

What i did not get to copy from that convo was that the rep actually made my day because i was having a rough week. What an idiot i am for telling him that. Goodbye

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)