Horrible Coverage 11572
compusteve4426

So im so surprised that verizon hasn't fixed this problem yet... instead they sent me a range extender but still the whole area of oceanside near my house is basically a dead-zone for verizon LTE, 3G the phone only stays on 1X... My T-Mobile iPad's are getting 3 bars LTE lol and fast data while verizon can't keep up.. I can't even place telephone calls without using the range extender thats how bad the service is.. Meanwhile the lies there displaying on the coverage maps disgust me it says I should have wonderful coverage.. Idk who's creating those maps but it must be someone in marketing and not engineering.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible Coverage 11572
Lea09good

Yes the brilliant red that shows on the service coverage maps may be So bright we are just being blinded from seeing those dull dead zoes! I have a 4G LTE on ky screen at this moment with one bar!! My service extender is 50feet from me!! .. now it's 3G and 2bars!!! 72088 needs ... NO SERVICE NOW! SO I WAIT!!!  Funny, I snapshotted through that...

I'm Still waiting on my 75$ discount off the extender that I never got!!  I do NOT want to switch to att&t!! Please help!!!

0 Likes