Horrible 4G LTE speeds if my phone even connects!!!
jon3479
Enthusiast - Level 1

My department has multiple phones and MiFi devices and they all have been having connection issues for over a year now.  Multiple calls to Verizon Wireless with multiple lies and excuses as to why nobody can connect.  I have seen, at best, .20Mbps download and .18Mbps upload speeds.  Most other times I get that there is no network connection.  All of this is while I have 4-5 bars of 4G LTE.  I am sick and tired of resetting my phone, removing my sim card, resetting network settings, etc. to get the same results and only to be told that there are no problems!  Verizon Wireless, you need to fix these issues before legal action is taken!

@iPhone 5s

Government unlimited plan

Louisville, KY 40207

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible 4G LTE speeds if my phone even connects!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jon3479,

Let's get you back up to speed.  This is not the service experience that we want you to have. Let us help get you back up and running.  Our coverage maps indiciate you are located in a good coverage area.  When did you start having these service issues? Does it happen in a particular location?  Does it occur indoor or outdoor?

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jon3479
Enthusiast - Level 1

It happens no matter where we go. This is not a device issue. It has been happening ever since Verizon announced the XLTE network. Please fix this issue! I'm tired of sub-standard service and I'm ready to take my government contract elsewhere!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hold the phone jon3479. The experts are here and ready to resolve your speed issue. I agree, this is unacceptable and you have been dealing with this for way too long. XLTE should have improved your service; Adding XLTE to the existing Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is akin to doubling the number of lanes on a freeway – those extra lanes mean traffic can move faster, even though the speed limit hasn’t changed. I don't want to repeat any steps you have already done so jon3479, what steps have you taken to have this resolved? Is it safe to assume our engineers have been involved? Have we replaced your sim card? Since you heve power off, reset your network settings, does speed improve at all for awhile?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jon3479
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have reset my network settings, rebooted my phone, removed SIM card, restored phone to factory default, and even had my phone replaced. Still not any better.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Then take your business elsewhere. It's not a legal issue. Cellular devices are radio devices and service can degrade. If you've done all you can do, switch services. It's quite simple.

jon3479
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pherson, you are no help. You don't work for Verizon, so your comments are not needed. If I wanted an answer like that, I would have asked my 12 year old for help.

0 Likes
jon3479
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any solutions Verizon Wireless???

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

If you want a solution call customer service. 611 from your cell or 8009220204 from a landline which is what you will have to do anyway. This is a peer to peer customer forum and not a direct link to customer service.

0 Likes