Home fusion
Poindexterws

Does anyone know where to go to file a complaint about Verizon data charges that they will not take responsibility for? We moved into new home in Jan. 2014 and continued services with Verizon. We have our home phone, 3 cell phones, an iPad and  home fusion. The home fusion would not work from the day they installed it. It would work for a few times and then go off line. I called and talked a few times with a rep. And finally they sent new modem. This still did not work. I called again the rep. Said it had been terminated and sent to the fraud department when I talked to them the rep. Did not know why but restated service. Well I did not or couldn't get back on and called again same thing again except this time was told that it was terminated because of large usage with at that time was 73gb within 48 hrs. The charges were being charged 1.55 gb per 30 min or so For 2 days. Then I turned my computer off after talking to rep. For the night turned on the next morning and charges showed up from 8:54 to 8:59 13.62307 gb had been used. Verizon sent repairmen out and they replaces every piece of equipment associated with home fusion and I have not had the problem again. They will not take the charges off my bill and after 12 years with company. I think ,with what I have read, I am not the only customer with this problem. But this shows Verizon really does not care if they loss you as a customer. But my average monthly bill with them is 240 a month if they do not want to admit it was there problem then they will eat bill plus loss customer because I refuse to pay for something I did not receive. My charges for one period was 106 gb and the only thing connected to home fusion is my desk top and my husband and I are they only ones in home, plus I am 66 years old I do not download movies or music all we do is surf internet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home fusion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Poindexterws,

I understand your concern and how important it is to resolve it. We definitely don't want to lose you over this; we can address all the concerns you have regarding your data usage. We make it a top priority to ensure you are billed correctly. What devices other than your computer were connected to your Home Fusion? What programs was your computer running? Do you have a cloud service that saves all your computer information to it?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Poindexterws

I am sorry but I  have talked to so many reps I am not going to explain anything anymore. If you want to check what has happened up to this point you can check my account under phone number (removed). I have talked until my face has turned blue as the expression goes with no results. 

Sent from my iPad

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this issue Poindexterws! I'd like to review your account and explore options to resolve your concerns. Please follow me (I'm already following you), and send me a direct message as need more information that we cannot request in a public forum.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Poindexterws

I hope you can help!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Poindexterws

Help if you can phone number is (removed) where you can see account information.

Sent from my iPad

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
crrainey1

I'm going through the same thing. Had MiFi. Was going through 18 gbs a month. Overage charges were killing me. 1st time it happened, was told MiFi box was bad. They replaced it for free but would not refund any of my money. New box lasted about as long as the 1st one, then did the same thing. This time they told me it was the towers. I broke down and got the Home Fusion thinking it would be better. Wrong.  Used almost 10 of the 20 gb and have 19 days left in this billing cycle. Looks like I'm going to go over with this device also. And I'm stuck in the contract. What are we to do?

0 Likes
Poindexterws

Well got my notice they are going to terminate my service if I do not pay the $870.00. Well guess what they will never get money for a service I did not use. I have been with verizon for 12 or more years and have never paid late. They just do not care for their customers. They could also check my previous usage and see I have never even come close to using this many gb's. They really do not care. They are a rip off company now not a company which has their customers in mind just a money HOG. I DO NOT THINK I WILL EVER GET OVER BEING TREATED THIS WAY.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

crrainey1, we don't want you to feel stuck in this situation. Let's take a closer look at your average data usage since the wireless towers would not cause this issue. Are you streaming music, videos, or movies with this data connection? Please be advised that these tasks will use large amounts of your data allowance. Additionally, how many devices do you have connected to this device? Did you have a chance to review your itemized data usage sessions online at My Verizon? http://bit.ly/xB4iTc

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
crrainey1

Once in a while I watch a short (2 min) video on my Facebook feed, but I don't do music or movies. I play one game a couple of times a day. I'm gone for a few hours most days because of doctors appointments. I don't have anything going through the router except the HomeFusion and maybe once a month, I use my printer for 1 or 2 pages. I keep it cut off unless I am using it. I am working with a Verizon rep now to try to find out the problem.

0 Likes