Home Internet,TV, Cell Phone bundle questions...
wescottja

Hello, First time user...I have a smart phone plan with Verizon, Satellite TV with Direct TV, and no home internet. I use tether with phone to access web on pc. I am looking for some other way to have all these services and pay lest than I do now which is around 190.00 for Verizon and 100.00 for DTV. I don't mind going to the cheapest cell phone usage if I have to. I want my children to be able to use web for school, gaming, Xbox and my wife and I to be able to text and if possible keep the smart phones for using WiFi at work, etc. There's got to be a way to save a little here. We are in a rural area, have no home wiring for home phone..though I'm not opposed to having it wired...we built the house about 4 yrs ago and had cell phones so it hasn't been wired yet..A co-worker has suggested getting a land line and DSL and even home TV through the land line...I didn't know that was possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home Internet,TV, Cell Phone bundle questions...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This sounds like a Verizon landline question. You should ask on the Verizon residential forum. http://forums.verizon.com

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Home Internet,TV, Cell Phone bundle questions...
wescottja

Thank you for your response.

0 Likes