Home Fusion will not connect.
cdtierce

For the last few months, my home fusion connection is sporadic at best.  For several years I have not had any issues then a few months I noticed the speeds slowing and now the normal green (sometimes flashed to blue) connection LED on the cantenna is red most of the time.

I have done the reboots via the router software and have power cycled the power injector several times with getting any continuous connection as before.

My zip code is 36272 and the cell tower site nearest to my location is "Pleasant Gap, Alabama".

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home Fusion will not connect.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cdtierce Providing the best service is our number one priority. I’m sorry you’ve been experiencing problems with your data speeds. I want to make sure you get the assistance that you need. Let’s take a closer look. Have you made any changes to your account or the equipment? What devices are you connecting to your Home Fusion? Please share details; we’d like to investigate for you.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes