Hinckley MN Coverage
ttcchoff01

Our coverage around Cloverdale (near Hinckley) Minnesota changed around Memorial weekend. It was great, now it is super slow! Any help out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hinckley MN Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our coverage to be at its best for you, ttcchoff01. Hearing that it is slow concerns us. Let's take a closer look. Is this only impacting your data services? Are calls and text working normally? Has there been an increase in tourism or visitors in the area, causing possible congestion?

Nicole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ttcchoff01

Good morning,

The performance has been poor since Memorial Day weekend. It was great before that. I have talked to a number of people who have experienced this problem as well.

To the best of my knowledge, there has not been any significant changes in the area.

The specific are is and around Pathfinder Village which is near Cloverdale Minnesota.

Thank you,

Tom

0 Likes
Xlr8ting

Coverage in clover dale is junk!! Everybody I talk with says they are changing service as there has been no resalution in over a year it was like this last year also I would suggest fixing the problem or a lot of people are going to jump ship !!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you letting us know about this, Xlr8ing. Our number one goal is to find a resolution once and for all. I just sent you a private message. We look forward to assisting with this. 

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes