Hi! I'm thinking about dropping Verizon and was wondering if there are any fees?
jayniemarie

Also I'm an addtl line on my moms plan how is this going to affect her? We've been with them for over 4yrs, and I just need something thats cheaper with better benefits.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hi! I'm thinking about dropping Verizon and was wondering if there are any fees?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you under contract with Verizon? What was the phone last purchase for your line? When was that? The account owner can find all that information by logging into their MyVerizon account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Hi! I'm thinking about dropping Verizon and was wondering if there are any fees?
mykaelp
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can be assured, if you bought a discounted phone in the last two years, especially a smart phone, you will be paying sizable early termination fees.  You will not have to look long to find a cheaper service with better benefits as well.  In the long run, you will probably come out ahead.  I too, am contemplating cancelling my Verizon "service" for a myriad of reasons.  Mostly though, because I refuse to support the monstrosity that Verizon has become.  For the very same reason I refuse to shop at Wal Mart.  They both have the business ethics of grunting swine.