Hey Verizon Can you Match this..
B33
Legend

I know many of you have probably seen the  NEW  Commercial at&t is showing where if you have 15GB of Data you can up that to 30 GB for as Long as you Want.. and the cost Don't change.!    I wonder in what way..  Verizon will  Respond to this if they'll approach it with something similar,

It makes wonder cause in the world of saving, getting more for your buck,  have Extra Data that cost the same as it would for a lesser amount I'm sure there are customers that are going to look at this strong.. and think do I want to make change or is worth all the Hassle..

Here the Link to Droid Life that sheds more on the Change that At&t made.. just lately..  the offer to these plans ends on Oct. 31

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/09/29/att-offers-double-data-on-plans-from-15gb-to-50gb-for-same-pric...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hey Verizon Can you Match this..
Not applicable

Lets look at it another way.

Verizon has not responded to favorable to the gimmicks of Sprint & T-Mobile. They usually match AT&T since they are both huge players in the cellular field.

The other carriers are still offering the unlimited data plans. Because they need customers.

I posted yesterday Verizon is showing huge returns for the quarter.

Lowest churn rates, and overall best network coverage.

I read AT&T is not far behind. If AT&T can offer double the data it kind of defeats the old statement of Data is finite and not infinite.

Like I posted long ago, major think tanks and universities are saying the carriers created the "Sky is falling" to jack up data rates.

Unlimited even if a person uses 20 gig with AT&T's new plan offering you can see its almost as high as unlimited use of data.

Many people and even government agencies are starting to question the data being allocated solely to make huge profits. Over the availability of its use.

You will see many more ad's for data this and data that coming down the road at Verizon and AT&T.

Get your running boots on

Not applicable

Well first of all Verizon doesn't have a 15 GB tier. Second no one appreciates the trick at&t has going. First they get people to get more data than maybe they need might need by giving a $25 discount per line for data plans over 10 GB which is $100. Ok now this deal doesn't apply to the 10 GB plans so in order to get the double data you need to get a $130 15 GB plan. Ok why not double 10 GB to 20 GB? Because at&t know they'll get plenty of people updating from 10 to 15 to get 30 and at&t makes $30 more per month.

Verizon 16 GB is $130. If Verizon offered 32 GB for $130 I would NOT jump on it. Why? Because I'm already paying $100 for data and I'm not paying a penny more. As much as it would be nice to have more than 10 GB I'm not paying $30 more for the privilege. Verizon can beat at&t's plan by doubling 10 GB and higher.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea. it makes wonder Big E I've seen the Ad already 5 times.. and in our area it's considered as a small market so I would imagine in the bigger markets it's really being advertised.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Elector wrote:

I read AT&T is not far behind. If AT&T can offer double the data it kind of defeats the old statement of Data is finite and not infinite.

data is finite, the math backs that up. Verizon has only so much spectrum on a tower. that spectrum has REAL limits at how much data it can deliver. There is still a HUGE difference between 20 GB and unlimited. Hell even 200 GB or 200 TB is nowhere close to unlimited because unlimited has no top number. 2 million petabytes is still a limit.

I'm against unlimited because I know the network can't deal with it as T-Mobile an Sprint will find out. That doesn't mean I agree that their current caps are the best they an do. Heck their 1 GB per line data promotion means an account could theoretically add 10 GB. So if my 10 GB can really handle 20 GB and it's for the same price well then why isn't Verizon just giving us that then? It's been over 2 years since they adjust pricing on 4 GB and higher. Their data cost haven't decreased in that time?

I think Verizon will have to make move just for PR reasons. If Sprint is giving 20 GB for $100 and at&t is giving 30 GB for $130. Then the whole "We have the best network so 10 GB for $100 should be cool with everyone" manta is not going to fly. 1 measly GB per line and ONLY if you upgrade looks pitiful in comparison.

0 Likes