rwhitney7795
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure where to post this?

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions where I can turn to for help with an issue I am having with Verizon.

Earlier this year someone at the Verizon store suggested I change my wireless # from my business account (I own my own business) to my personal account so everything would then show up on one bill and I would save money monthly. I asked if there were any negative consequences and they said none.

Well, as it turns out they did make a change - they got rid of my unlimited data plan (which I have had for as long as I can remember - I am 45 and have been with Verizon since I bought my first cell phone)!

I have since contacted Verizon 3 different times trying to fix it:

Call #1 - I explained the situation and was told it would be fixed. I then noticed next month it was not.

Call #2 - I explained it again and they said all they would have to do is put some note in the request that it was Verizon's fault and not mine and it would be fixed. I then again noticed the next month it was not (meanwhile I keep paying more because I am going over my limit).

Call #3 - Today after 2 hours on the phone I am told that there is nothing at all that can be done. I was told I could pay more to get more data. Compared to my unlimited plan I have had for life , why would I pay more to get less? They did offer me some incentive discounts but still, I am losing far far far more than any incentives will give me.

I just want this problem fixed - I do not believe they can't put me back on my old unlimited data plan. This is their fault - they need to fix it.

Thanks,

Rob

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help
budone
Legend

When did this occur???

2nd, what is the address of the 'Verizon Store' you visited?

0 Likes
rwhitney7795
Enthusiast - Level 2

The change took place in February (I am a tax preparer and get slammed
till April 15ht so really didn't notice until sometime in April I think -
that's when I placed my first call to Verizon to get it changed back).

It was the main store in Framingham, Massachusetts

86 Worcester Rd

Framingham, MA

(508) 370-4002

0 Likes
rwhitney7795
Enthusiast - Level 2

Someone suggested I submit my story to CBS Boston through their Call For Action line as a starter.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2010/09/18/call-for-action/

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is a corporate store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rwhitney7795
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just called the store that I listed and that is the Verizon Wireless where I went to.

0 Likes
rwhitney7795
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well - after contacting Call for Action, they gave me a different # to try and now I am all set back to my original data plan - thank you Verizon!

0 Likes