Help to resolve a billing/customer service ssue!!!
Help4meplease
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can anyone give me a direct # to an agent with authority to make a decision?!?! Not only has there been an issue for MONTHS I've tried to get resolved, but most recently (Saturday) I spend over FOUR. 4. Hours on the phone, with only a partial resolution. Yesterday another 1.5 with no avail. Who can I speak without being on hold  or getting passed along? One agent said Management Escalations, but no one else seems to know that department. HELP!!

0 Likes
Re: Help to resolve a billing/customer service ssue!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're disappointed to learn you've spent so much time on an issue without a resolution, Help4meplease. It's important we get to the bottom of things for you. Please tell us more about what's going on. We are here to help. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Help4meplease
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I please have the phone number to someone that has the authority to make a decision on credits? After another 2 hrs speaking to a rep, I need to call back to try to get the credits. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are many ways to contact us, Help4meplease. You’ve found a great team here who can help. We’ve sent you a Private Note to help us help you better. We’re looking forward to your reply.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes