Help only had verzion for a few days and very frustrated. About to return
Melissa127
Enthusiast - Level 1

So we have been with sprint for over 9 years.  And have been happy with their service... However our friend has verzion and was using it @ our house and we noticed how much faster it was so we decided to switch....... Black Friday we wanted a deal of course. We wanted the iPhone 5s, walmarts had the best deal we waited and then they told us they had a problem with activation between them and verzion....... So they put us on the "list"  well they didn't call us back.... So Saturday  we went out looking again. Target had a similar deal although it was still more expensive for the phones. We signed up and got 2 iPhones .  We also wanted a hotspot they said they didn't have them and had to wait. Although there was a banner in target sayin they had them.... Again we were put on the list..... No call .....   So now we go to get our hotspot and now they are telling us they won't honor the waived activation.... I called verzion and spoke with a rep about wanting to purchase the hotspot and not being able to. They said any promotions such as the waived activation would be noted .. Since there was availability problems..... Now I called verzion  and they say there is no note on our account... Also I am a authorized user on the account. Which they have verified  again each time I call they act like I speak a foreign language..... And have to verify I am on the account again..... So they can't keep that straight so I see how they don't see our promotion "note in our account........ "

Help someone at verzion has to be able to see the note or see that we did get our phones on the waived activation. And waive the activation on the hot spot like we were promised.....  Come on why make some one mad over something like this within the return period?

Help some with some common sense p,ease help a new customer

Ps thank god we did not port over our sprint numbers yet,      Help

The rep I talked to earlier simply said they could not help me and some one would call me which hasn't happened..... Big surprise...

Verzion  please respond to me via this message or text us please

Labels (1)
Re: Help only had verzion for a few days and very frustrated. About to return
Not applicable

The calls will not be forthcoming so please don't wait.

If as you claim you have not even ported over yet then you really are not a customer.

Take everything back to the store where purchased, pay your restocking fees and count yourself very lucky that you found out how bad customer service is at verizon wireless.

You never said if you were prepaid or post pay customers. There is a difference.

Stay with Sprint, they have big plans on cellular expansion and service improvements now that they have that Soft Bank Money.

Good Luck

B33
Legend

I agree 100% that is more than one should have to put up with..

Melissa127
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are post pay, normal contract customers.  Right now we have our sprint phones still..... It was a just in case verzion didn't work well....

I mean a 2 year contract with 2 iPhones and a hot spot with 10 gig is what $200+ for 24 months  is close to $5k ......

So they won't keep a promise to waive a activation fee of $35 on a out of stock item..... 

That just doest make any sense to me...

Oh yeah btw the card is currently on sale @ walmart for $a dollar... Through verzion they are $20... That is the reason we didn't get it through verzion directly in the first place.......  Again that is the reason I called verzion to make sure they would honor the waived activation fee...... 

I feel I already paid a extra $50 due to verzion and their in-ability to keep their computers up and running with the biggest retailer on the biggest retail day....

I  sure don't want to pay another $35  because if their in ability......

How much do I have tp pay if we return them.... Target doesn't charge a restocking fee that I am aware of...  But I have a weeks with of limited usage so do they pro rate the month based onnthe days you had it?

Or would some one from verzion. Please help us and keep verzion promise to waive the activation fee on our device we want to purchase....

0 Likes
Not applicable

If Target has no restocking fee then you need only return the phones and pay the usage. That I cannot say but if you cancel at least you tried to get service from verizon but you now know they don't honor their commitments to their new customer.

Ask yourself do you really want to be stuck with a provider that cannot even get your service off to a good start. Do you really want to open yourself up for more bad service? Stay with Sprint as I said they have big plans according to their press release to give better services and features. $65 plan to get new device every year with unlimited data, talk and texts. You can get the iPhone 5s for $200 if you are out of contract.

Good Luck