Hawaii Volcano eruption
CHUBBINSNKW

I am Living in Pahoa, Hawaii with a life threatening disaster situation with Verizon not at all concerned. Go figure and rest assured I I have had Verizon as my phone service provider and always paid my bills on time and did not exceed my plan. Now I am in the middle of an evacuation due to Kiluaeas eruption and a lava floe passing my house on a steady run. Now Verizon wants to charge me for trying to keep in communications while we are living in our car and stopping at food tents and some friends houses across the Hawaii Island, I never would think of abusing my phone useage but this has been an out right disaster and Verizon will definitely be on my list to address!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hawaii Volcano eruption
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you and your family are safe during this challenging time, CHUBBINSNKW.We know how important it is to stay connected with loved ones and focus on what matters most during a disaster. We want to help in any way we can to ensure you do not have a large bill this month. Have you looked into updating your plan to cover your usage, http://spr.ly/6589Dc0H7?

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes