Having Coverage Issue in 75001
jswolfe

Hello -

I am not able to make or receive calls at my home in Addison, Texas. Verizon had a temporary tower up in the area for an event and it dramatically increased the service. However, they have seince removed the tower and I am no longer able to place calls.

Can someone help? I live in the middle of a big city, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Having Coverage Issue in 75001
Snn5
Legend

The Dallas and Houston areas are having a widespread service issue at this time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jswolfe,

We can relate to how important it is for you to be able to place and receive calls on your device. We rely on our devices for just about... everything. We checked out your zip code, and don't see any issues. What make/model phone do you have? What errors do you see? When did this concern begin? Are you able to go online and text?

Looking forward to your response.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jswolfe

This is Dallas, not Houston.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
jswolfe

I have an S6+ Edge. And no, I cannot. I have 1X most of the time and only one bar. I have to wave the phone around hoping to get signal long enough to send a text.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

jswolfe wrote:

This is Dallas, not Houston.

I said Dallas.

0 Likes
Snn5