Has anyone successfully received a WRITTEN reply to billing questions from Verizon?
Ayudame

I have sent two letters in the past two months to the Verizon mailing address asking for WRITTEN responses to my questions about my account. To date I have not received responses. I would appreciate others who have been successful in getting the company to provide a documented response via US Mail or e-mail. Phone conversations with the Business Office have not resulted in corrections to our account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone successfully received a WRITTEN reply to billing questions from Verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have gotten written answers to billing questions. However it was through the Direct Message system in the community with the VZW rep that has helped me in the past for questions about my account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone successfully received a WRITTEN reply to billing questions from Verizon?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You could get on Chat with them. Though you should know that on the contract you signed, there is a clause that basically says what the contract says is true and what you are told verbally has no standing.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have gotten written answers to billing questions. However it was through the Direct Message system in the community with the VZW rep that has helped me in the past for questions about my account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes