Has anyone had trouble with shipping when placing a order?
marci41527
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone had trouble with shipping when placing a order?  I placed a order on Thursday for new phones and it said next day delivery by 8pm.  But this is now Saturday no package.  I called yesterday and was still in pending

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had trouble with shipping when placing a order?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes, people have had trouble with shipping. It would also depend on when the order was processed. If it was completed before 4pm on Thursday you should have received it Friday. If it was after 4pm on Thursday it would then be processed on Friday and you should receive it Monday. When you called and were told the order was pending were they able to tell you what happened or when you should expect to receive it?

0 Likes
marci41527
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was Thursday morning.  No he did not say why.  Still shows pending online.  Good thing it said free shipping or I would be even more upset.  Just frustrating when they say one thing then it doesn't happen

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

You're right they should definitely set your expectations correctly! Thursday morning orders should be way more than enough time for the order to be processed and shipped that day.

Things that could cause the order to still be pending shipping could be if a product in the order was temporarily out of stock, if something was going on with the payment either issue wise, or a bank/fraud review verification hold, or if the order contained a discount or price adjustment that had to be reviewed manually. I hope it ships soon, otherwise they can check those specific issues for you if needed.

0 Likes