Has anyone else had terrible customer service trying to replace a lost or stolen phone through Verizon?
dpetrie

Has anyone else had terrible customer service trying to replace a lost or stolen phone under their warranty plan?  How did you get a resolution or replacement phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else had terrible customer service trying to replace a lost or stolen phone through Verizon?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your warranty doesn't cover lost/stolen phones; that would be under insurance, if you have it.

Re: Has anyone else had terrible customer service trying to replace a lost or stolen phone through Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dpetrie,

A lost or stolen phone is definitely not fun! If this is the case then I'm sure that we have an option available for you. May I ask what model device did you lose? As tikibar1 mentioned, do you have insurance on the device? If so then please advise so we can share options with you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

resha28

Verizon has horrible customer service. I have had Verizon for a few years and not once was my bill ever late. They charge you an excess amount of money for service which is ok cause its worth it but when it come to customer service they are by far the worst. I added a phone line from sprint onto my Verizon account and they were supposed to use the line that was inactive on my account but they rep who assisted me just added another line and kept the inactive one on there. so now instead of having two lines I have three but I have no use for a third one. Its been an ongoing hassle with Verizon and my bill fluctuates more than the stock market prices from month to month. I have been on the phone with them more than I want to and it is becoming really annoying. I tried to get them to use the inactive line because someone stole the phone but they said they couldn't do it for whatever reason. They find every little way to charge you extra. I finally got fed up with them and moved to Sprint. I highly recommend everyone leave Verizon because the hassle you go through on a daily basis isn't worth it.

0 Likes