Re: HTC One on VZ Wireless?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's nothing wrong with wanting the best phone schaeffa! We all want the best bang for our buck and Verizon Wireless is here to provide it to you. What issues are you having with your SIII and why don't you like your phone? Let's work on those issues first because that's the phone you're currently using. I know we can bring that love back for the awesome phone.

We are all excited about new and upcoming equipment but at this time we don't have information on the release date for the Htc One device. I know this is a phone that you're excited about but we currently don't have any information. Please stay informed via our News Center here http://bit.ly/n5snpq . This page will give you information on new products and services that become available. We have so many awesome phones that can meet your needs. You can compare them side by side online via our site. Have you taken a look at our Samsung Galaxy Note II or Htc Droid DNA phone? Both awesome phones. I hope you stay with our family and upgrade to one of our awesome phones. We would be sad if we lost you as a customer. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
jstuart83

While those are good devices, for some who like to have the latest and greatest, the DNA storage is a little low by the time its formatted theres only about 10 to 12GB of actual space.  The note II is a little on the large side but when you look at the specks of the one, duel stereo speakers on the front of the phone 1.7 Ghz quad core processor. 32GB of storage, theres a 64GB version but its an att exclusive which is stupid, 2GB of ram, and much more, it is the more superior droid device compared to what is being offered buy Verizon at the moment, except for the RAZR MAXX battery capacity.

0 Likes
washuai
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is really annoying, even if we're willing to get a 64GB unlocked developer edition, Verizon still won't let it on the network (It does support the 4G LTE band, right? or shame on HTC).

If the HTC One had removable storage and battery, I'd have already said sayonara to my  over a decade account and unlimited data.  We know Verizon throttles it, anyways.  Yes, I could get a Samsung 4 basically in June . . but I don't like the UI as much as sense and it falls down in some areas (most importantly too big, lesser pictures, build) compared to HTC One.

I guess, I'll hope Google really is unveiling something or, when the time comes, I really will just go to T-mobile, when I've had it with my bolt. 

The sad thing is, taking phones (and globe trotting) out of the picture, I actually would choose to stay with Verizon as my carrier for signal in the area, customer service and my grandfathered plan and family on Verizon.  Sure, I can still use my ebay wildfire as a global hot spot\local sim phone, for my stupid US Verizon phone, but I'd rather just carry one phone.  I can't stand ATT and Sprint has less signal, same hardware and global issues.

Reward your loyal customers or lose them.

0 Likes