HTC ONE (Nice phone)
Not applicable

Bought this early this morning and I must say its about the best cell I ever owned.  Took my emergency line and ported over to T-Mobile which gave me unlimited talk, text, mms, data and included the hot spot for $70 they also gave me an employee discount of 18% even though I am retired from government.  The features run great, no problems and you can make phone calls over wifi and cellular. Very nice phone.

Labels (1)
Re: HTC ONE (Nice phone)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just curious but why did you post this in the Verizon Wireless Services space and not the Android space?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sorry Ann, I did not find a spot under android for the HTC One. ( probably because verizon doesn't carry it yet)

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The general Android space works for all android devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You can move it there if you like. Funny I was looking under Android before I posted, but did not find the HTC that I was referring to.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not all the phones Verizon Wireless has offered had a separate sub-space created for them so some of them are discussed in the main Android space on this community.

I can't move a discussion. You have to ask the Moderators..

0 Likes