HTC ONE (Nice phone)

Not applicable

Bought this early this morning and I must say its about the best cell I ever owned.  Took my emergency line and ported over to T-Mobile which gave me unlimited talk, text, mms, data and included the hot spot for $70 they also gave me an employee discount of 18% even though I am retired from government.  The features run great, no problems and you can make phone calls over wifi and cellular. Very nice phone.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: HTC ONE (Nice phone)

Expert

Just curious but why did you post this in the Verizon Wireless Services space and not the Android space?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

Sorry Ann, I did not find a spot under android for the HTC One. ( probably because verizon doesn't carry it yet)

Highlighted

Expert

The general Android space works for all android devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

You can move it there if you like. Funny I was looking under Android before I posted, but did not find the HTC that I was referring to.

Highlighted

Expert

Not all the phones Verizon Wireless has offered had a separate sub-space created for them so some of them are discussed in the main Android space on this community.

I can't move a discussion. You have to ask the Moderators..

0 Likes
Covid19