HOW DO VERIZON CUSTOMERS GET FAIR SERVICE & REASONABLE SERVICE?
Donsoccer

I purchased 2 new Galaxy's Android phones and a modem with the expectation of a rebate on each item.  I lost the three bar code labels from the box's.  I went back to the Verizon store were I purchased these items and was told that the rebate process was handled by another company.  I was provided with the Tel #.  I called the 3rd party and was told under no circumstances would they honor a rebate without those bar code labels as proof of purchase.

My question is WHERE IS VERIZON in this mess? 

VERIZON ran this rebate program and I and others in good faith took advantage only to come out in the end empty handed.

CUSTOMER SERVICE?????  I guess VERIZON is getting a bit to big for their own britches my Grand Mother would have said.

When all is said and done and product offerings are all the same by various Cell Phone services.  ONLY CUSTOMER QUALITY CARE will keep customers returning.  I'm one customer who will now look at other options.

IS IT REASONABLE THAT VERIZON CAN'T STEP IN AND HELP TO RESOLVE A CLIENT PROBLEM?  IS IT REASONABLE THAT VERIZON CHOOCES TO REMAIN UNINVOLVED IN HELPING CUSTOMERS?  IS IT REASONABLE THAT VERIZON PROFITS ON VERIZON CUSTOMERS SIMPLE MISTAKES?

Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HOW DO VERIZON CUSTOMERS GET FAIR SERVICE & REASONABLE SERVICE?
Not applicable

How can Verizon Wireless be blamed for YOU LOSING THE BAR CODES TO GET YOUR REBATES?

Verizon didn't lose them you did.

Nothing they can do since they don't have bar codes sitting around in a box waiting for customers to show up asking for them.

Do you see how it would be?

0 Likes