HORRIBLE connection & customer service
Buffalo

I'm getting the run around from customer service. I've had a Thunderbolt for a year with a mobile hot spot on it and the internet connection is HORRIBLE. Drops out ALL THE TIME, whether I'm in 3G, 4G, wherever I am no matter what computer I am trying to use the connection on, it drops ALL THE TIME. Verizon says they won't do anything about it until they can determine if it's the device or the network. Based on what I've read,how can they NOT determine it's the network and/or devices? So many people have had problems. What is the resolution? Verizon is offering me a chance to upgrade A YEAR EARLY. Why is that? Do you think they KNOW they have sold faulty devices and don't want to admit it as it will cost them too much money?

Is anyone getting ANY kind of response from Verizon besides the typical "take the battery off", "take out the SIM card", change the "CDMA/LTE setting"? I've told them I've had issues on every computer I've tried to use the hotspot on and they still don't see the problem. They want me to spend my life on hold or "troubleshooting" with their customer services reps who try to get me to do the same thing over and over and that's not resolving the problem.

We're under contract for another year. Is anyone getting any kind of help from Verizon on these issues or are they screwing ALL of their customers like they are us?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE connection & customer service
vidguy

I have the same issue with my Hotspot on my Thunderbolt..

I have had my Tbolt for just about a year and the phone works great otherwise.

I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask for a remedy, as I simply cannot work like this any longer.

$30.00 per month is too much to pay for this poor connectivity..

0 Likes