HELP (fedex-verizon)
mrgeg13

Hello friends,

I have finally upgraded to a smart phone but the phone has been taking too long to arrive, I checked online and the phone is being sent back to verizon? Why? And am I entitled to any refund? why cant verizon do anything right..

Here's the order of events on tracking site....

1. Ordered : on 4/12/12 BEFORE the cut off time.
  2. Apr 12, 2012 3:04 PM Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA
  3. Apr 12, 2012 7:13 PM Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA
  4. Apr 12, 2012 8:11 PM At destination sort facility LINWOOD, PA
  5. Apr 13, 2012 8:00 AM At local FedEx facility MOUNT LAUREL, NJ
  6. Apr 13, 2012 8:24 AM Delivery exception MOUNT LAUREL, NJ Refused by recipient
    ******I WAS AT MY HOME AT THIS TIME BECAUSE IT WAS THE ORIGINAL COMPLETED DELIVERY DATE THERE WAS NO NOTIFICATION AT ALL THAT ANY "DELIVERY EXCEPTION/REFUSAL" HAPPENED WHAT DID FEDEX OR VERIZON DO WRONG?? I PAID FOR A DELIVERY TIME AND SHIPPING DATE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE*****
  7. Apr 13, 2012 8:52 AM At local FedEx facility MOUNT LAUREL, NJ
  8. Apr 13, 2012 12:57 PM Returning package to shipper MOUNT LAUREL, NJ Returning package to shipper ##########

AFTER CLICKING THE SHIPPER #### LINK THIS IS THE PAGE THAT IS SHOWED

1. Apr 13, 2012 12:57 PM Picked up MOUNT LAUREL, NJ
  2. Apr 13, 2012 1:25 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
  3. Apr 13, 2012 8:35 PM Left FedEx origin facility MOUNT LAUREL, NJ
  4. Apr 14, 2012 9:30 AM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
  5. Apr 14, 2012 11:25 AM Departed FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
  6. Apr 16, 2012 8:30 PM At destination sort facility DALLAS, TX
  7. Apr 17, 2012 7:00 AM At local FedEx facility FORT WORTH, TX
  8. Apr 17, 2012 8:47 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery FORT WORTH, TX
  9. Apr 17, 2012 9:25 AM Delivered FORT WORTH, TX

AND THATS ALL..... VERIZON HAS NOT TOLD ME ANYTHING IN THE MATTER, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY NOTIFICATION THROUGH PHONE (HOME/CELL) OR EMAIL/MAIL. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 2-NIGHT DELIVERY. I PAID FOR THE PHONE AND THIS SERVICE AND I EXPECT VERIZON TO HANDLE THIS ISSUE A.S.A.P. ! I CALLED TRYING TO SOLVE THE ISSUE AND NO ONE COULD GIVE ME AN ANSWER OR A SOLUTION.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP (fedex-verizon)
mrgeg13

ANY help regarding the issue is appreciated thank you.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

From what I see the issue has nothing to do with Verizon on why the package was returned, it looks like something happened on FedEx end, have you contacted FedEx with tracking number and inquired why they sent the item back?  Also if the item show the item delivered back to Verizon i would also investigate the situation with Verizon on the refund.

I can be honest, FedEx is starting to get more and more unreliable, I do not know if it is management change or simply their choice of drivers but they have been having issues getting packages to the destination.

0 Likes
mrgeg13

I called verizon several times and no one has been able to give me an answer...

has anyone had this problem before i have already paid for the new device and shipping its as if they plan to take more of my money because i have not gotten any kind of notifications at all or an actual answer other than:

"well fort worth is our warehouse... um we would have gotten it"
thats not what i asked i wanted to know what verizon is doing regarding my order
"we dont see anything else on here"

i gave all the order #s and tracking #s and they just say its probably at the warehouse...

are you kidding me

0 Likes
mrgeg13

OH YEAH,

FedEx responded finally, they stated that VERIZON called them requesting that it be sent back to them.

why would verizon request it back on the 13th and not have ANY explanation or send any notifications

0 Likes