Highlighted

HELP! Fraud Lies Deceit Don't Trust Anyone from Verizon

HLPE!  Each time I need to upgrade my phone paid Verizon Associates have quoted me a rate which they changed during the purchase process.  What kind of shady business doesn't honor what they say?  I have wasted hours trying to ask for Supervisors who don't call back.  Is this a publicly traded company?  How can I escalate my concerns?  How can we inform all of the shareholders what is really going on?   

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: HELP! Fraud Lies Deceit Don't Trust Anyone from Verizon

Customer Support

Our goal is to help in any way we can. The last thing we want is for you to feel this way. Getting the right price when  making a purchase is vital. Can you please provide us more details regarding the situation? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sounds like you didn't go to a corporate store. Prices from a corporate store or from telesales costs the same as the prices you see online.

Better idea, order online. You get the upgrade fee half off and you don't get ripped off.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Call your local news station's investigative team and have them represent you to Verizon. 
verizon wants to act like this isn't happening but it is and it's HUGE so it's time to make this public! 

0 Likes