Great employee experience
4kiddos
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was just looking for some place to be able to send in a letter of excellence also.  It seems that there is no place to do it.  Verizon makes it very hard.  Everyone is always making complaints, I wanted to say something nice about the two customer service reps I had on the phone today.  They went above and beyond to help me.  Plus they were really friendly.  That is a rare find now a days.  Since I don't think this is attached to my account, I am not sure if they will ever get recognition.  But one was Brian on the help desk, who stayed on the phone until he found someone who could help me.  He was really great.  Then I spoke with Markee (or maybe Margie). Who knew exactly what the issue was, took care of it, and was very friendly and helpful the whole time. 
This was after I went into a store for help, and they told me there was nothing they could do.   I would be willing to talk to a Verizon rep about this experience if it helped these two agents get recognized.

There really should be an easier way to notice good service.  Just an easy star somewhere that says tell us if you have had a good experience today.  Companies should reward or at least recognize employees that are doing the right thing, and get rid of the ones who are not. 

Labels (1)
Re: Great employee experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback, 4kiddos. It is always refreshing to hear and we definitely want to make sure Brian and Markee receive the recognition they deserve. We definitely don't want to make anything difficult for you. You have come to the right place to share this information. I have sent you a private message. Please reply to that message.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Great employee experience
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

I never get good service. Chat rep was rude the other day.

0 Likes