Galaxt J7V
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK lost service at my home with my older commando all at once about a month ago and was convinced by Verizon techs it was because it was a 3g not 4g(another thread). OK received my new phone on Monday and couldn't get it to program. CS insisted the sims card was ready to go, NOT had to go to a store 30 miles RT to get it programmed.
Phone came in an opened package, Hummm!
Anyway after getting it up and going it stinks, everyone I now talk to says my voice is going higher and lower, if I hold the phone towards the top there's static, AND STILL BAD SERVICE at my home, there is a tower about 1/4 to half mile behind me. Even at the Verizon store there was only 2-3 bars, NO PLACE do i get full bars.
Any suggestions on my problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxt J7V
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have heard at least three different stories about the recent LACK of service here in Henderson County, NC and surrounding areas. Why doesn't verizon just pick one story and stick with it.

The latest is they are buying back their towers instead of borrowing and/or leasing and if that don't work they are abandoning service on the towers they can't have. From a tech in the local store who says they have been hammered with like complaints. Service in this entire AREA has declined.

Lying and telling folks it's their phone just for a sale is dishonest. Then telling them to buy an extender just for a sale is just as dishonest, they cut service then try to sell ya something.
The voice wavering seems to be taken care of, I shut down the H-D voice something or other.
With that the static seems to be not as bad when I hold the phone up high.

Service in the entire area still stinks, I have yet to get more than 2-3 bars in just about the entire area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

45Frank, we know how important it is to have service you can rely on. We want to make sure that you're able to enjoy the full experience on your new phone. Since these issues have been going on for quite some time now, we've sent you a Private Message to help get this matter resolved as soon as possible. Please check your inbox and reply back at your earliest convenience.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

So you know my number and account info because you PM'ed me plus your reading my post. I talked to CS and was told NOT TO EVER give out my Personal Pin number. Are you a scammer? Why would you need this?
Oh the service is horrible( worse with the new phone) and it seems others at Verizon have said the same thing, they are abandoning TOWERS and suggesting customers BUY an extender. This has to be Illegal and will be contacting the state.

0 Likes