GTO MULTI-FORM-FACTOR SIM PI
CORY36
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone know what GTO MULTI-FORM-FACTOR SIM PI is?

Labels (1)
Re: GTO MULTI-FORM-FACTOR SIM PI
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, CORY36. I appreciate you reaching out regarding a GTO MULTI-FORM-FACTOR SIM PI. It appears you have stumped your fellow peers but I'm confident we can work together to solve this mystery. I wasn't able to locate anything with that particular description. Can you tell me a bit more background as to what prompted you to ask about this SIM, such as an error message on your phone or an advertisement for a particular model device? If it's on or about a particular device, what model device is it?

Jennifer_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jefter18

It is how the Pixel 3 is listed when looking at the order of the phone, and as I just ordered a pixel 3, I was wondering the same thing

0 Likes
DanielMcFarlan

I found a rather interesting article concerning SIM form factors that may shed some light on this subject.  Essentially, if I'm understanding it correctly, it has to do with the size and application of the SIM card.

Verizon customers are globe-trotting superstars who's needs are as varied as the countries they frequent.  I believe they use this type of technology in order to add ease of use and convenience to the devices that they offer.  Hope this article helps shed some light on the subject 😁

https://blog.aeris.com/neo/sim-form-factors-material-grades-how-to-determine-the-proper-sim-card-for...

0 Likes
Wolverbean
Enthusiast - Level 1

Multi-Form-Factor SIM  is a Sim that comes with adapter for any type of some from normal size ,micro or nano SIM