Full bars, no data, voice not working well
Plumicot

Hello,

We have an iPhone XR that shows full bars, but data is either not working or sporadic (texts being received late or not at all, internet down, etc.) and voice calls are filled with static. Others with Verizon service are experiencing the same. 

I see that it is a similar issue that crops up, but have not seen a resolution. Please advise. 

0 Likes
Re: Full bars, no data, voice not working well
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, Plumicot. We're happy to help you here, what have you tried so far to correct this issue? We want to be aware of any troubleshooting steps that you have completed. CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
Plumicot

We have soft and hard reset the phone, turned the radioes and all connections on and off. The phone functions well on WiFi. Colleagues are on android devices on Verizon and experiencing the same issues. 

0 Likes
Plumicot

Please see my answer above. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Plumicot, Thank you for sharing these details with us. Where are you located (zip code and nearest intersections)? TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Plumicot

45217. East Ross Avenue and Kieley Place. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you providing me with these details, Plumicot. Are there any damages to this device? CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
Plumicot

No damages to the device. It works fine on Wifi. This is an issue that extends to other colleagues devices also who are on Verizon, but have Android. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks that information helps. Does service improve outside? When did this start? How far do you have to travel for service to improve? JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
Plumicot

Service improves outside, maybe about a half mile away from the location. Texts/iMessages start coming in around that distance. 

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Thanks that information helps. Does service improve outside? When did this start? How far do you have to travel for service to improve? JoeL_VZW

0 Likes