Re: Full Bars But No Data!!
Tackoian
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nobody else is having the issue, it has never happened before, and started when i got to work today. It had never happened here at work before. All services other than calls are affected, i  cannot browse the internet, use applications that require internet, or text anyone (or receive). No change between outdoors/indoors. The issue started while i was outdoors. It'll show me that Mobile data is active, but the download arrow is blank while the upload arrow flashes while im at full bars.

Samsung Galaxy S9+

Model - SM-G965U

This issue has persisted for the last 6 hours.

0 Likes
Tackoian
Enthusiast - Level 2

Correction, my supervisor, who also has Verizon, told me he was having the same data issues since he got to work.

Tackoian
Enthusiast - Level 2

When i left work, everything went back to normal. Today, when i get to work, the same issue is replicated.

Seems like its a tower maybe for the area?

0 Likes
Tackoian
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now it's a total deadzone at this zip code, i get absolutely no data connection regardless of what i try to do. Verizon IT department says there's nothing wrong, yet every verizon user in my immediate area is having dead zone issues...says i have full bars though!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for those details. Have you tried putting your device in Safe Mode? If not, please do, and attempt to use your data. Here are instructions: www.vzw.com/support/knowledge-base-216817/. Keep us posted! BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What is the city, state and ZIP code, and nearest cross streets of that location? BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help. Its important to have a consistent connection. We will send a Private Note, so that we can assist you better. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
bonesteel1979

Also having the same issue in Cheshire with an iPhone 10.  Full bars, but no internet functionality other than phone calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, bonesteel1979! It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your data connection. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? When did this issue start? What are the cross streets and zip code of your current location? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
njgurl719

I'm having the same issue in New Jersey. I have full bars and my LTE icon is on. I cannot use my data, I cannot text or call. It only happens when I'm here at work.

I've tried restarting my phone (I have an iPhone 11), and I've tried toggling my data off and back on.

This has been a daily issue since I got this phone line this past Saturday. I previously had Verizon on my old line for the two years prior to this line and did not have this issue. 

I'm not at a cross-street. I'm off Passaic Avenue in Fairfield, NJ 07004.

0 Likes