Highlighted

Full Bars But No Data!!

201kyle

I have full bars and data is fine..... and then the data just dirt can be resolved quickly before I am forced to leave verizon. 

0 Likes

Re: Full Bars But No Data!!

bearone21
Leader

settings/data...on! not in airplane mode!

0 Likes

Re: Full Bars But No Data!!

201kyle

I have full bars and data is fine..... and then the data just ceases to work completely although the 4 bar connetion to LTE remains. It is infuriating! The data will be working and then out of the blue I cannot load a web page, use the maps, load a picture, refresh any apps, etc. I am in an area that has many cell towers which makes it even more frustrating. During a period when the data was working i downloaded two (2) third party applications to test my connection. When the data is working myspeeds are over 10Mbps. However when the data is not working and the connection for LTE is full; the applications both display "error" or have downloads less than 1Mbps. This is at my work place, which is where I am 8-10 hours per day and the only option would be to change providers. This is an issue that has only recently begun, I am hoping it can be resolved quickly before I am forced to leave verizon.

0 Likes