Frustrated and Disappointed
onehrgal

I have been a Verizon customer for over 20 years....although my records don't go back that far.  I am truly frustrated by their fully "online" presence with has no customer service support for those of us who want to connect via email because we cannot call them.  It is assumed because we have a phone (my daughter has one that I pay for) that we can call them.  I am overseas.  I want to connect online and talk via chat, at my convenience, 24/7, not during their working hours.  The chat function sucks and doesn't work for me.  In addition, I have tried to pay my bill online, which I have been successful at for some time, but since they outsourced it to some other company, all of a sudden, I began having issues and now they tell me that I have chase down that other company. No (removed) way!  My bank account information should suffice but their system won't allow me to make an online payment -- that means I pay an additional $6 for every payment.  This is unacceptable.   Also, they sold me a bill of goods recently, saying that my bill would be much lower if I reduce to one phone line, and change the plan, but I have yet to see the benefit.  I am so ready to quit them.  Angry and frustrated.  This is NOT the customer service that I am used to with Verizon so now I think they SUCK!  I will switch to another carrier because I am fed up.  There is no excuse for this poor management and decision-making which has turned an exceptional organization into one that is losing customers and will NO DOUBT lose market share as a result.  Think about what happened to IBM -- Verizon, you are next.   CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes