Free network extender SCS-2u01?
Jessica301

I was told by a manager over the phone that they were going to send me a network extender because I am in a dead spot even though the map says i'm not.  I was told they are on backorder and I would have to wait on it.

It seems when I call back what is usually been discussed isn't in their notes or in their notes correctly.  The network extender option was agreed upon over waiving my termination fee.

I think you just need to have a reasonable position to have them support you.  I will update when I receive my extender.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Free network extender SCS-2u01?
Snn5
Legend

The network extender option was agreed upon over waiving my termination fee.

I'm not sure I understand that line above, but the Extender is not on back order currently, not on the sales site anyway.

0 Likes
Jessica301

This is what I was told by a rep, who was claiming to speak with the manager. I have been dealing with this for over a week, and spent numerous hours trying to get this resolved. Each time I call, I am on the phone for 40+min. And each time they cannot find my previous tickets. 

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It's just that the line above makes it sound like you could either take the extender or have the ETF waived.

0 Likes
drumforu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck !! I had no choice when I was told that we had a great signal and found out that we did not !!! I was on the phone with Tech for over 2 hours when we first went with Verizon. So , I had to buy an extender, there was no option to get one free nor get out of the contract. That was not an option with them. Now stuck !! If the internet goes down so does our phone signal !!!!  I just pray there is never an emergency when we have no signal !!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Jessica301! I certainly want you to have the best service possible where you are at. I would be happy to look over your account for you. I have sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox and reply to my private message so we can get started. Thanks in advance!

BryanS_VZW
Follow us at Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes