Free Stuff for Reward Points?
whitak3r
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have nearly 500,000 rewards points saved up, but all for these discounts, which is cheaper buying on other sites anyway, or 10% off gift cards. 

I have SO many points, why are we still NOT getting options for absolutely free stuff? I could see trading 100,000 points for a 100$ gift card to somewhere, or 100 credit to your bill, but strictly discounts for stuff that I wouldn't buy anyway, or would buy cheaper elsewhere doesn't seem like it's worth much.

I signed up for the rewards program the day it was announced I'm fairly sure, and have not once WANTED to spend the points on the selected items.

Is there any plan to turn them in for free stuff or bill discounts or anything? You offer a 10% off gift cards, why not a 10% off my bill? That seems it would make WAY more sense then what is currently offered.

Labels (1)
Re: Free Stuff for Reward Points?
Snn5
Legend

I can do you one better.  Not only do the contributors here in the community pay their bill and get their points, but they also get points for contributing.  NOT rewards points, but activity points.  But we don't get anything for our contributor points.  No free stuff for being a customer either.

Re: Free Stuff for Reward Points?
brutusbuckeye49
Enthusiast - Level 1

The reward points are stupid.  I've wasted to much of my life trying to win an Auction that isn't really worth the points or the time spent.  The program should either be scrapped or make it useful to the your customers.  Waste of time.