Forgot my pin number for Backup Assistant
mikehattan

It has been quite a while since I downloaded the backup assistant app for my Samsung Gusto mobile phone and I have forgotten my PIN number and I am unable to retrieve it by pressing the # sign as directed....Nothing happens and every time I open my phone it says invalid pin number. It is very frustrating. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Mike.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Forgot my pin number for Backup Assistant
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log into your on-line MyVerizon account and click Manage Contacts.  Click the gray View PIN button in the upper right-hand corner.

0 Likes
mikehattan

I did that but I see no View PIN number in the corner. I keep getting directed to instructions how to 'Backup my contact List and then it's the same dead end, my phone asks me for the PIN #. Could you please be more specific?  Thanks,

Mike.

0 Likes
mikehattan

On my mobile phone where it says, forgotten your PIN? I press the # button to have the PIN sent to my phone and then the same message is repeated "You entered and invalid pin..Duh, I already know that or else I wouldn't press the # button...I

just keep going around in circles!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can't be more specific than what I gave ya, sorry.  For the Backup Assistant accounts that I have, if I log into those lines' MyVerizon accounts and click Manage Contacts, I see a gray View PIN button in the upper right-hand corner.  When I click on that, I get a pop-up with the PIN number.  You may have to contact Customer Service and see if they can figure it out; good luck.

0 Likes
mikehattan

Okay and thanks so much for your time. Have a great day, Mike.

0 Likes