Financial Responsibility Without Credit Check
f_canton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is it possible to become financially responsible for an account without credit check, such as the customer is not a credit card customer and does not have a credit history? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Financial Responsibility Without Credit Check
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question f_canton. We are more than happy to provide clarification as we are excited to learn of your interest in starting service with us. If you are interested in starting service in your name on post-paid service, a credit check will be required. Depending on the credit check a security deposit may be required. For more information on security deposits click, http://vz.to/2xAzxBx  Once you are ready to start the process in starting new service with us, you may contact our Sales Professional Team at 1-888-924-7937.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That person would likely be required to pay a deposit before they could take over the account or line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question f_canton. We are more than happy to provide clarification as we are excited to learn of your interest in starting service with us. If you are interested in starting service in your name on post-paid service, a credit check will be required. Depending on the credit check a security deposit may be required. For more information on security deposits click, http://vz.to/2xAzxBx  Once you are ready to start the process in starting new service with us, you may contact our Sales Professional Team at 1-888-924-7937.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes